1. Take time for myself and make myself a priority. Bubble baths, yoga classes, Saturday morning group work outs, proper sleep, and learning to say no....
2. Find a cute maxi dress like this one. Cool and breezy for summer with a sun-kissed tan.
3. Have a delish BBQ with my best friends up north and catch up on life.
4. Sit outside and drink lemonade and watch the sunset
5. Watch the Star Wars Trilogy...a friend says I have to see them and I never have!
6. Spend the day at Gilson beach.
7. Get one of these adorable floppy hats.
8. Perfect the summer playlist
Counting Stars - OneRepublic
Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
Demons - Imagine Dragons
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
Happy As The Sun - Tyrone Wells
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
A Little's Enough - Angels & Airways
Death of Me - Tony Lucca
Hallelujah - Bethany Dillon
9. Do more yoga with my new mat from Lulu
10. Finally go on a on a hot air balloon ride (or sky divvying.....either one, even though their are at opposite ends of the spectrum!)
Vintage NICHE shot, here.
Lemonade glasses here.
Toes in the sand here.
Floppy Straw hat, here.
Lulu mat, here.